Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize for essentially just existing

The media says the following:
"...because the judges found his promise of disarmament and diplomacy too good to ignore." (more)

Make no mistake, the award is based on Obama's campaign, and what people said he stands for and what he said he will do; but here's the thing: I thought you had to actually do something to win a Nobel Peace Prize, not talk about what your plan might be.

So, just what does the public think? Here are a few laugh-worthy reactions I have come across on the internet. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I did:

"I find it fitting in a sick way…Alfred Nobel invents dynamite and says to himself “I have created a weapon so horrible that mankind will never be able to use it against each other, I have created world peace” He obviously didn’t create world peace and neither will Obama, so screw them both."

- Anonymous 1

"Shortly after winning the Nobel Peace Prize for saying he wants to bring peace to the world, Obama was nominated for best director because someone heard him say he'd make a movie some day and it'd be totally awesome."

- Anonymous 2

"Hey I think these guys gave the prize to the wrong entity — didn’t they actually select his teleprompter?"

- Anonymous 3